By No JitterAugust 13, 2020 for
Thousands of IT managers choose Mitel in Eastern Management Group satisfaction study
- Enterprise-grade cloud and premises PBX product portfolios
- Decades of experience
- Mid-market and enterprise customers located throughout the world
- Extensive global resources for customer support
- MiVoice Connect—a flagship offering and successor to ShoreTel’s noteworthy carrier-grade PBX, brought into existence under the leadership of John Combs, ShoreTel’s renowned former CEO.
- MiVoice Business—is a perfect fit for work-from-home. The platform combines secure teleworking woven with simplified teamwork solutions and is designed to meet the needs of businesses from 5 to 130,000 users in a single site or a multi-site network that spans the globe.
- MiVoice MX-ONE—can be deployed as centralized or distributed, covering segments from 500 to more than 100,000 users. This offering reduces IT implementation and operational costs through a single-point-of-entry management suite, combined with a licensing and pricing structure to help customers benefit from Mitel’s ever-green migration strategy.
- MiCloud Connect CX—a cloud-native solution that delivers a seamless experience on any device, anywhere in the world. Voice, email, and IM are provided from a single screen to reduce management complexity. The platform also provides global scalability.
- MiCloud Flex—formerly MiCloud Enterprise—is a dedicated instance hosted in secure Google Cloud. It uses the same industrial-strength infrastructure Google uses for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
Mitel has demonstrated capabilities in the large customer segment are recognized worldwide by IT manager customers, and it’s no surprise that Mitel was selected to receive Best Value recognition for the second time.
Read original post on No Jitter here. Research for this post is from “Worldwide Hosted PBX Market 2020-2027.” and “2020 Premises and Hosted PBX Customer Satisfaction Report Mid-Market and Enterprise” For more information, contact John Malone directly firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-738-9402 Ext. 2201