Introduction of RingSense for Sales
RingCentral’s vision for RingSense is simple – to inject AI across our portfolio and transform employee productivity, customer support, sales, and frontline workers’ use cases across vertical industries.
As part of our launch of RingSense, we also introduced RingSense for Sales. We want to give every salesperson and every sales manager superpowers to help them close more deals, faster. It senses critical needs and enhances the salesperson’s ability to close a deal, by proactively delivering insights from conversations, and automating meeting notes, while providing coaching, analysis, and recommendations for the next steps.
A new type of conversation intelligence solution
RingSense uses our advanced AI to make “sense” of recorded interactions between people, like video meetings or phone conversations. There are a lot of applications for this type of AI. For example, last year our communications platform became more intelligent by providing post-meeting summaries and insights. This helps employees catch up on meetings they had missed or get a refresh on topics that were discussed without watching all the recordings.
RingSense uses natural language processing, deep learning, AI, neural networks, and all the other fancy data science tech you’ve heard about lately. It’s pre-trained securely on billions of human interactions. What’s exciting is that by bringing these capabilities to your communications platform, we’re able to deliver world-class AI to organizations of every size. Say goodbye to massive costs and proprietary integrations.
- Automated follow-ups to drive productivity: AI-driven interaction summaries, notes, and follow-ups are automatically loaded into a CRM or productivity suite, increasing disposition and facilitating better management of customer interactions.
- AI-generated summary scoring: Interaction-level scoring and reporting helps managers prioritize conversations that need the most attention without sifting through conversations manually.
- Integrations with 3rd party apps: Integrates with leading CRMs (including Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zoho); calendar applications (Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook), and call and video meeting providers.
- Ability to track keywords and phrases (trackers): Enable teams to track keywords and phrases, such as competitor names or product features, and adjust or fine-tune the trackers. Also, AI can focus on the concepts that are relevant to the organization, not just the words.
What sets RingSense apart from other conversation intelligence solutions?
Here’s what makes RingSense different than other conversation intelligence platforms you might have heard of:
- RingSense is easy to purchase, deploy, and configure. Get ready for faster time-to-value without the expensive startup, platform fees, and model retraining costs.
- AI-generated summaries, topics, and follow-ups are automatic. This accelerates the disposition of customer interactions creating huge efficiency gains.
- Out-of-the-box “trackers” with higher quality pattern matching. Trackers can be customized, or created from scratch. Tune your system to what you’re listening for and make adjustments along the way. AI does the rest.
- AI-generated summary scoring at the top level helps find the important conversations without sifting through conversations manually.
- RingSense is built by a trusted leader in cloud communications.
There’s no question that AI is forever changing how we live and work. We’re excited to bring these capabilities to everyone. And if you’re wondering, yes, this blog was written by a human. This time.
Sales is only the first use case of RingSense. There is more to come, as we plan to make intelligence a fundamental component of our business communications platform.
Source: Originally published by RingCentral