US News 360 Reviews recently rated 10 cloud VoIP providers in their Best Business Phone Systems of 2022 review. In this unbiased review, the US News review team considered important factors and features for businesses when selecting their top contenders. Both Nextiva and RingCentral ranked at the top for this year’s review and were rated as Best Business Phone Systems for 2022.
As a proud partner of both platforms, we wanted to share the news and guide you through some ways you can decide which cloud phone system works the best for your unique business.
Nextiva Ties for #1 Rating
Nextiva was chosen as the Best Business Phone System of 2022, tying for the #1 position. Features such as CRM integration, fewer limits on calling, and Nextiva’s innovative Call Pop, a mechanism which provides helpful insights on incoming calls, helped them nab the first-place position.
With Nextiva you can get:
- Auto attendant - Route inbound calls to the right teams quickly
- Video conferencing - Get HD voice and video conferencing on your computer and mobile phone
- Call recording - Use call recordings for QA or to provide coaching opportunities for your team
- Voicemail to email - Increase your productivity by listening to your voicemail messages directly from your email inbox
- Unlimited calling - No more long-distance or toll charges to speak with your customers
- Call-routing - Direct inbound calls to your team based on set criteria, transfer to other members, and/or adapt to business hours
- and more!
RingCentral Was Also a Top-Ranking Finalist
RingCentral is one of the most popular names in the business phone industry for a reason, so it’s no surprise they ranked at the top in this year’s review — tying for the #3 position. RingCentral offers a variety of solutions for small businesses and enterprises, with features such as:
- 99.999% call service uptime to ensure your communications system is always running
- A global footprint in 100+ countries
- A single platform for phone, team messaging, and HD video
- Mobile and desktop clients for enhanced employee productivity
- 250 + out-of-the-box integrations
- Business apps and open APIs for custom needs
- Real-time analytics and reporting
- and more!
Which Solution is Best for Your Business?
At Datamart, we’re committed to helping you find the best business communications for your unique business needs. Whether that’s a solution from Nextiva, something different from RingCentral, or a service from one of our other offerings, you can count on Datamart to help you find it. We offer complimentary assessments, consulting, and dedicated support to help you find the best solution and keep your business performing at its best.
If you’re interested in moving to an award-winning, best-in-class cloud phone system, contact us to get an assessment and find the solution that best fits your business. You can also call us at (781) 235-5520.